Welcome to my humble abode.

Simplicity is my mode. Don't need to complicate matter in anyway.
Love always and receive love. Do to others what you want others to do to you.
Live life to the fullest, and love what you do in life.

02 February 2010

Emotions, Empath Gift. and much more...

This is really interesting. My empathic gift have been suppressed for awhile, somehow. It's been under controlled very well. What have I done? What did I do to let it off now? It comes and it goes? Is it about acceptance? About knowing? Understanding? Maturity? Or becoming? Or did I say I don't want it any more?

Embrace the feelings and emotions. Is what they say about it.

"You are never afraid of anything. I envy that about you.." Piper's line to Phoebe. For Piper's life changed all of a sudden about them getting the powers of the witches. "I just wanna be normal again... Is that so much to ask for..?" I guess that was what I was asking for at one point of time. "A toast to the power of three, whether we like it or not." - Piper. "Give to get. That's the secret of life." - Phoebe.

The gift has special things up for me through the years. It's now 2010. Time has surely move on. It's ever changing when one's mind matures and develops to a higher level. To a higher ground, to a higher power. Have I mastered it yet? Honestly, I won't dare to say yes, as the Gift is ever powerful. I only feel it very strongly in the supernatural way, not on this plane.

I guess this is goodbye. Goodbye to the past, goodbye to the "old", bye to the things that we keep holding on to. I need to move on, goodbye to the hurt, the pain, the sorrow, the unforgiving part, bye to the part that won't let go. Bye to fear, fear of lots of things, to the uncertainty. Bye to whatever that had happened, the regrets, bye to the discouragement. Bye to the inferiority complex. (The list will go on, I'll continue to add if I can feel about.)

I don't know where to start with. Lots of things in my mind and heart that has been contraindicating each other. My mind don't know what my heart is doing, and my heart don't know what my mind is thinking. Therefore, I always contradict what I say and do. Somehow, regardless of whatever, I know what I'm doing... (lol, I'm contradicting again, am I not?)

Somehow, 1st February 2010, has the most uplifting energy ever so far. Something somehow, somewhere is moving in a very different direction. I can feel it, when I was walking to dinner. Something in the wind is saying something, something somewhere is saying something to me... I can't figure it out yet. I just know.

Ancient chinese saying: "The true way is like water. It benefits all, and asks no rewards."

Anyway, Blessings and Light to everyone. Take care for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment